LkwHungary.xooit.com Forum Index
FAQ
Memberlist

Register

be something that the individual finds

Post new topic   Reply to topic    LkwHungary.xooit.com Forum Index -> Szabályzat -> Egyéb Témák
Previous topic :: Next topic  
beautygirl

Név: usa
Kor: usa
Lakóhely: usa
Masculin Vízöntő (20jan-19fev)
Hobbi: usa

PostPosted: 2018-09-17, 11:24    Post subject: be something that the individual finds Reply with quote

ZHENGZHOU Authentic Vernon Butler Jersey , Oct. 22 (Xinhua) -- A bear skeleton unearthed in central China's Henan Province may reveal that Chinese people tamed bears at least 2,800 years ago, said archaeologists.

The skeleton was discovered at a cultural relic site in Taohe Town in Nanyang City by archaeologists from Henan Provincial Institute of Cultural Relics and Archaeology (HPICA). The team was called in to perform a rescue excavation when relics were discovered at the construction site of China' s south-to-north water diversion project.

Archaeologists estimate that the relic where the beast was buried was a sacrificial pit from the late period of the Western Zhou Dynasty (11th century to 771 B.C.).

"We don't know yet when Chinese began to tame bears, but from the discovery of the skeleton we can at least infer that they had the practice during the late Western Zhou Dynasty," said Ma Xiaolin, archaeologist with HPICA.

After digging up and analyzing the bones Authentic Marquis Haynes Jersey , scientists speculated that the bear was tamed by ancient Chinese to be an offering to ancestors.

Judging from the shape of the beast's teeth and skull, it was a black bear, said Hou Yanfeng, another archaeologist with HPICA. It was male, based on the large sagittal crest on its skull, he added.

From examining its lower teeth Authentic Ian Thomas Jersey , scientists believe that it died in the early spring when it was five years old.

The team also found that the bear's left leg was 29 mm shorter than the right one. "To further investigate the cause of the limp, we had the left leg bone X-rayed and found that the leg had probably suffered from a fracture when the bear was a cub."

But the bear's survival and normal development of other bones suggest that the injury did not cause many adverse effects, such as starvation or danger of becoming prey for other animals.

However, it was probably captured and raised by humans as a result of the injury when it was a cub and less ferocious, and ended up as a sacrifice buried in the pit, archaeologists said.

According to Hou Authentic Rashaan Gaulden Jersey , the sacrificial pit is located at the birthplace of Chu, an ancient Chinese state in today's neighboring provinces of Hubei and Hunan, as well as part of Henan.

"Chu people bore the ancestral name of Xiong, or Bear, so it is very likely that bears were tamed and raised for sacrificial use at that time."
FILE - In this Feb. 21, 2014 file photo Authentic Devin Funchess Jersey , Ronaldo, Brazil's former soccer player and a member of the local organizing committee for the 2014 World Cup, attends a news conference during the Team Workshop for the 2014 World Cup at the Costao do Santinho hotel in Florianopolis, Brazil.
In the latest chapter of a spat between past Brazil football greats, Ronaldo is publicly criticizing former teammate Romario for making another attack on him, this time over an alleged broken promise to provide free tickets for people with disabilities during the World Cup.

Romario Authentic Shaq Thompson Jersey , now an outspoken lawmaker, is blaming Ronaldo for making the promise and not coming through with it. Ronaldo, a member of the local World Cup organizing committee, says it was the Brazilian football federation that failed to fulfill their pledge.

Ronaldo on Monday lamented another attack by his former teammate, saying it's not clear why Romario continues to take shots at him.

"It's lamentable to see Romario once again coming out to publicly say that I'm responsible for things that are out of my hands," Ronaldo said in a statement published on his social media accounts. "Opportunism or ignorance Authentic James Bradberry Jersey , I don't know. What I do know is that instead of wasting time and energy trying to disparage me, the congressman should dedicate himself to challenging the right peopleinstitutions. We would all benefit from that."

Ronaldo said the promise to donate 32,000 World Cup tickets to people with disabilities was made by the Brazilian football federation, not by him.

"I'm not a politician, I don't represent (the federation), I don't promise what I can't fulfill Authentic Daeshon Hall Jersey ," Ronaldo said, adding that he is sure that Romario knows the promise was made by the entity and not by him.

On Friday, Romario posted a photo where he is standing by Ronaldo after a press conference held to announce the free tickets at the federation's headquarters three years ago. He wrote: "This photo was taken in 2011, when Ronaldo publicly promised the tickets for people with disabilities. So far, nothing!!!"

Ronaldo said he was there to support the cause, just like Romario. He said he also hopes that the federation comes through with its promise Authentic Taylor Moton Jersey , and told Romario to go talk to federation officials to find out what happened.

"I'm anxiously waiting for answers, like everybody else," Ronaldo said. "If you need my support, please at least be more polite next time."

Ronaldo added: "It doesn't make sense to insist publicly in this 'rivalry,' which doesn't exist from my side."

The Brazilian football federation could not be immediately contacted for comment.

Romario has a daughter with a disability, and one of his main causes in Congress has been to try and improve conditions for Brazilians with disabilities.

He has been attacking World Cup organizers and Brazilian authorities since he took office in 2010 Authentic Curtis Samuel Jersey , criticizing FIFA's influence in Brazil and the costs of hosting the tournament. He always made it clear that he was not fond of Ronaldo's decision to join the local organizing committee.

Ronaldo reiterated on Monday that he is a volunteer on the organizing committee and is not being paid. Former Brazil striker Bebeto is also a member of the local committee.

Romario, who has also been at odds with Brazil great Pele in the past, led Brazil to the World Cup title in 1994, when Ronaldo was a young reserve in the squad. Ronaldo played in three other World Cups after that, winning the title in 2002 and becoming the tournament's leading scorer with 15 goals.

(Agencies)
Wholesale Cheap Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale Jerseys China   Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale Jerseys For Cheap   Wholesale Authentic Jerseys   Wholesale College Jerseys China   Cheap NBA Jerseys   Wholesale College Football Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys From China 

Publicité

PostPosted: 2018-09-17, 11:24    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LkwHungary.xooit.com Forum Index -> Szabályzat -> Egyéb Témák All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Make a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation